Monday, March 14, 2005

[day] Genius Day - March 14th



"Smarter than the average bear..."

"If I have seen further than others,
it is by standing upon the shoulders of giants."

(Isaac Newton, English mathematician & physicist etc.)

Some quotes by Albert Einstein: (German-born American physicist)

"I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious."
"Imagination is more important than knowledge."
"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination."

"If I were not a physicist, I would probably be a musician.
I often think in music. I live my daydreams in music.
I see my life in terms of music.
I get most joy in life out of music."



"Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are."
(Kurt Cobain of Nirvana, passed away aged 27 in 1994)
"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not."
(Kurt Cobain of Nirvana, passed away aged 27 in 1994)
"A friend is someone who lets you have total freedom to be yourself."
(Jim Morrison of The Doors, passed away aged 27 in 1971)

..ermm.. Got
Eny [soz 4 bad speeling..]
New
Inspiringly
Uplifting
Songs..?! :)

And finally.. comedy genius Ronnie Barker returns to TV
in "The Two Ronnies Sketchbook" this Friday 9pm on BBC1.

"The secret of genius is to carry the spirit of the child
into old age, which means never losing your enthusiasm."

(Aldous Huxley, English writer)

--
;p

"I don't want to be a genius - I have enough problems
just trying to be a man."

(Albert Camus, French writer) :p

"Genius - the ability to produce fantastic amounts of
equally fantastic bullshit that all makes perfect sense."

(Jason Zebehazy, writer?) ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger redgirl said...

LOL huggles

5:50 PM  
Blogger redgirl said...

huggles miss ya

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home